Saturday, November 04, 2006

Tree Rushing

I took myself out going to pick up Sam today. I was playing Warcraft 3 - noticed the time and ran outside to the van. Alison was waiting. I failed to notice a dip in the driveway or the broximity of a head level tree branch. To dodge it I croached down and stepped off the driveway, running to fast to really stop, and into the ditch, trip, fall, and roll into a stone lion gaurding the house and then the truck of the previous tree shredding my arm and brusing my leg. And then I had to drive the manual van into the city...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's the lion doing???? Sure hope you are OK - those games can be dangerous in ways one cannot foresee.

Matthew said...

The Lion's alright, a bit further to the left than it should be, took six blokes to put the things in place.

Anonymous said...

no shredding your arms and legs bun. not allowed.