Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Nyora


10/23/06
More studio work today, the drum and basket are nearly done. Yesterday we were here all day, shoveling horse shit mixed with straw and a roadkill kangaroo into their garden. While I saw more shit working for Parks and Rec down at the sewage treatment plant, it was not flavored with the distinct aroma of steamy rotting flesh, kangaroo or otherwise. After four hours of that we were both ready to collapse. That's when the children found us, made me jump them on the trampoline, push them on the big swing in the north paddock, and watch them on the big net. After dinner, the kids needed to stay inside and my stomach became the trampoline. I nearly puked. Needless to say it has been very hard to get time to write or study our Japanese, and as nice as Marcus is, I'm ready to leave for the overworking.

Just thought I'd add a shot of our leaky caravan.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
Sounds like you guys are having a wonderful time of self discovery.
Keep up the good work. I enjoy reading about your adventures.
Be well and be good to each other.
Love,
Dad