Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Launceston

I don't know what it is about this place, but I feel very happy here. Maybe it's the family we're staying with, the other wwoofers, our proximity to the city, the sunny hillside overlooks, or the gamestore I found yesterday. Whatever it is, I've been feeling better here than anywhere else we've been so far. It's just nice, you know? So this gamestore isn't really a game store, it's an everything store called Birchalls. They sell books, board games, action figures, legos, cards, stationary, models, and art supplies. The interesting thing about it is that all the stuff is pretty good quality, not the crap you'd expect to find in a store that sells everything in the states. They even had warhammer figures, that brought me back. Anyway, here are some lovely flowers we saw on the way to town yesterday.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's the game store!!!!